Water & Recreational Insurance
The best marine insurance policy for your needs.
Finding the right coverage for your boat can be challenging with so many companies offering a variety of limits and coverage. At Taylor Forder, we make it easy for you by providing the right information so you can make an informed decision. We love boats, and with an in-depth knowledge of boating, yachting, and other boating activities, we possess the knowledge and the expertise to properly steer you towards the best marine insurance policy for your needs.
Some of these invaluable features include separate pollution/spill liability, vermin damage, water-ski liability for the full limits of the policy, coverage for freezing damage, and coverage for vessels purchased abroad.
- Small Boats
- Runabouts and Trailerable Boat
- Tournament Ski Boats
- Pontoon and Deck Boats
- Jet Boats
- PWC for Sea-doos and Jet Skis
- Bass Boats
- High-Performance Boats
- Power Cruiser Platinum
- Yachts ($400k+)
- Extended Navigation (Mexico, etc.)
Interesting FAQ’s on Boats
- Some companies have locking warranties in regards to theft, you must ensure the trailer hitch has a locking device.
- Coverage can be inclusive of towing and repair cost, up to $5000
- Certain companies will cover the loss of use for your boat so you can get boating sooner!
- Depending on your insurer and the age of your boat, you /may qualify for All Risk Coverage
- Some companies impose lower liability limits for waterskiing…beware!
- Unexpected weather changes are often the cause of boating accidents, even with the most skilled boaters.
At Taylor Forder Insurance Brokers, we provide coverage for a multitude of recreational vehicles. Some of these include motorhomes, tent trailer, utility trailers, ATV’s and snowmobiles to name a few.
Antique and Classic Auto Insurance
At Taylor Forder Insurance, we have specific programs to insure your antique vehicles at competitive rates. Please contact us to see if you qualify!